clk350

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자울산바위 조회 1회 작성일 2020-08-01 19:19:33 댓글 0

본문

This 2009 CLK350 AMG Sport Grand Edition Coupe is one of the best looking Mercedes-Benz cars ever

Offered for sale is this beautiful CLK350 Coupe from Mercedes-Benz, a 1-Owner 2009 model in gorgeous Palladium Silver Metallic over Tobacco leather. This immaculate coupe is one of only 500 "Grand Editions" made in this final year of production, and remains in excellent original condition from front to back, with dealer maintenance since new and garaged storage. It has a host of standard and optional equipment, including the AMG Sport Package, COMAND with navigation, Bluetooth, and Sirius/XM. Power comes from a 3.5 liter V6 producing 268HP, coupled to a 7-speed automatic gearbox. This car is equipped with dual power memory seats, power sunroof, side airbags, Rear Sunscreen, and more. It has been garage kept, never smoked in, dealer serviced, and has been freshly inspected and serviced by our on-site workshop. Please phone us for sales information.
The Golden9 : 6969 is the code
Kxng Earner : A Few Years Ago I Had A Red 2007 CLK 350 Convertible Which Was A Wonderful Vehicle But I Don't Really Like Verts So That One Was Sold I Have A Chance To Buy A Red 2009 CLK 350 Coupe In A Few Days I Love Mercedes-Benz
Kdee105 : Mileage doesn’t mean anything as long as the owner kept it up as much as they’ve been driving
Harrison Sutton : I use a lightning adaptor for the iPod system so I can use my iPhone 8. I love how you can change the tracks through the information system in the gauge cluster. It’s amazing how Un- obsolete these cars still are. Also I’m weird about the seat thing too, my dad thinks I’m crazy for it haha.
Art Mac : Love the grippities and the flippities
Bart Vink : so this is the second generation c209 ? i share your opinion of this car
Cobyalex : You just crack me up!!!I agree with you on so many points! LOL
Am just that Guy : Great car I have one.
ronlees : I have a 2005 clk55 amg. Its very rare 1 of 247 on top of that its mars red.
Bo Bratu : you are so full of shit,it s amazing.big fucking like.

2006 Mercedes Benz CLK350 Cabriolet Review and Test Drive by Bill Auto Europa Naples

Offered for sale is this gorgeous CLK350 Cabrio from Mercedes-Benz, an immaculate 2006 model in striking Mars Red over Stone leather and with only 60K original miles. This CLK has a full power top and a host of standard and optional equipment. Power comes from a 3.5 liter V6 producing 268HP, coupled to a 7-speed automatic gearbox. This car is equipped with dual power leather memory seats, AM/FM/CD/CD Changer with Harman Kardon sound, wood trim, insulated soft top, Michelin tires, and more. It has been garage kept, never smoked in, dealer serviced, and has been freshly inspected and serviced by our on-site workshop. Very low miles!
Charles Jackson : They must be great you got a lot of reviews of the clk I’m thinking about purchasing one this weekend
fludeball : How was that lady getting foot marks on the bottoms of the doors?? Was she kicking the doors open and couldn’t stop herself?
SeaRealEstateMexico with Adrien Gibson : I just can’t watch him with the complaining
ThewayICit : One of the most beautiful, and rather affordable car MB has ever made.
StaffsShot : Really enjoyed your comments and video Bill.
Beautiful car, don’t listen to the haters out there
Just yesterday I bought this identical car, but in tanzanite blue with cream leather interior
Elti Snap : stop interrupting the video all the time dude. It is so annoying and there is no reason.
A Edwards : Lovely video Bill. I'm still driving around in my 350CLK , though they do like to drink quite a lot of petrol
Glen Daly : If this man didn't have "proper" in his vocabulary, he wouldn't be able to put a sentence together.
Chip Sills : Stop interrupting yourself to gripe about sounds that are barely audible to us! Please
debunker300 : Can someone explain why these are so cheap used? I saw one recently and was impressed with the styling - went online to check prices, and saw several 08's and 09's with under 50k miles for around 10 grand. That seems insanely cheap, even if it is a 10-year-old car....do these CLK models have mechanical and/or reliability problems?

2008 Mercedes Benz CLK350 Coupe Overview

AlphaCars - Expect to be Impressed
https://www.alphacars.com

In this video, we give a walk around of the 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Coupe.

Model: CLK350
Trim: Coupe
Body: Coupe
Exterior: Arctic White
Interior: Black
Stock#: 234808
VIN #: WDBTJ56H58F234808
Mileage: 37054
Engine: 3.5L V6 268hp/258lb-ft
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
MPG*: 17 City / 25 Hwy
Transmission: Automatic
[+]
This Stylish and Comfortable 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 is a painstakingly cared for 1-owner vehicle with an impressive 37,054 original miles on it. The CLK represents an outstanding value with an estimated original MSRP of $51,352.00 that includes over $5125 in additional packages installed from the factory. The previous owner on average only put 3269 miles per year on it making it one of the most gently used CLK350's in the country along with all of its Factory Recommended Maintenance done on time. The CLK being one of the sportiest cars in the Mercedes-Benz lineup delivers a powerful 3.5-liter V6, which generates 268 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque leaving an energetic impression that is paired perfectly with it's comfortable and dignified interior.

It is loaded with the best possible packages and options including Heated Front Seats, Sunroof, Harmon/Kardon Sound System with 6 Speakers, Heated Power Exterior Mirrors, Sirius XM, 10-Way Power Front Seats, and much more.

AlphaCars offers you peace of mind when you shop with us. We, at AlphaCars, perform a systematic comprehensive vehicle inspection and make all needed maintenance and service updates, prior to you purchasing any vehicle from us. During our inspection process, we noticed the Brakes and Rotors were worn down which we then decided it was best to do a full Brake service in both the Front and Rear and the vehicle now has a whole new set of Brakes and Rotors. We also found the Rear tires to be worn down so we Mounted and Balanced a set of 2 New tires and confirmed that the Front Tires have 90% Tread life remaining.

We go a major step further than your typical pre-owned dealership. Using a sophisticated Paint Meter tool (by Elcometer) we tested each metal body panel of this Mercedes-Benz and have confirmed that it is all factory original. In addition, we provide a Clean CARFAX report free of charge to you. Here are the paint readings we found on this Mercedes:

Noted Paint Readings (Mils):
Hood - 5
Fender, Right - 4
Door, Right Front - 4
Door, Right Rear - 4
Quarter, Right - 4
Trunk Lid - 5
Quarter, Left - 4
Door, Left Rear - 4
Door, Left Front - 4
Fender, Left - 4
--------------------
Factory Readings Range: 2.5 - 5.5 mils.

Because of the extensive inspection process, we perform, each car is pre-qualified for the industry’s best-extended vehicle care coverage at favorable rates.

A complete list of options and packages included in this Mercedes-Benz are listed below:

[873] Heated Front Seats - $710
[P01] Premium PKG - $2,550

6-disc in-glove box CD changer
Electric glass sunroof
Ten harman/kardon® speakers
Harman/kardon® audio system with six CDs
Driver door mirrors
Garage door opener
Coming home device
UHI - Pre-wiring
Auto-dimming rear view mirror
[289] Wood/Leather Steering Wheel - $550
[536] Sirius XM Radio- $520
Original Shipping Charge - $795

Almost 30 years ago, we at AlphaCars \u0026 Ural of New England, established the highest imaginable standards for the quality of our hand-selected vehicles. With no deviation, these standards are maintained today. Without exception, each vehicle must pass a rigorous technical inspection followed by the most thorough service work and concourse level detailing.

Expect to Be Impressed! This is one of the fine vehicles from our hand-selected inventory. Work with the knowledgeable and reputable team of professionals from AlphaCars \u0026 Ural of New England. We appreciate your business and will handle your transaction with expertise. Give us a call and see how buying a vehicle can be enjoyable and fun!

We also offer transportation arrangements through a network of insured and reliable shippers for your precious purchase.

To see a full list of options be sure to check out our website https://www.alphacars.com

Contact us if you have any questions or would like to see a video of anything we missed.

Specializing in:
Ural Sidecar Motorcycles
Mercedes-Benz
BMW
Porsche
Audi
Infiniti
Alfa Romeo
MG
and Many More.

AlphaCars \u0026 Ural of New England
649 Massachusetts Ave, Boxborough MA 01719
(978) 263-9000

AlphaCars of Acton
178 Great Road, Acton MA 01720
(978) 263-9000

AlphaCars \u0026 Ural of New England (NH)
108 Lafayette Road, North Hampton NH 03862
(603) 585-5085

#clk350

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 379건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © kuido.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz